For 75 years, Mercy Hospital has cared for the sick, ministered healing to the ill and brought compassion to the suffering,
Because We Care.
Mercy Hospital and Covid-19
As Covid-19 continues to warrant our careful concern, we want to tell you what you can expect from Mercy Hospital.
- We are closely following and monitoring the guidelines and standards outlined by the CDC and KDHE to ensure our infection control meets the standard of care.
- Covid-19 testing is performed in an isolated area of the hospital to protect your health and keep our patients and staff safe.
- Our visitor policy is subject to change, currently we allow one designated visitor.
- Infrastructure is currently being developed to provide increased testing for the surrounding long term care facilities, businesses, and the general public.
- If you feel sick and are worried you have Covid-19, please stay home and call your healthcare provider at their clinic.
- “We are here. We are safe.”
Our Doctors and Physician Assistants are the same providers that you are familiar with from your office visits. We are happy to work with providers from Partners in Family Care. These providers manage your health care needs across the continuum of care.
Professional & Caring Staff
We are proud of our community approach to care. Competent and experienced staff will be your care team. Our physicians and staff live in our community. Expect a personal approach to your care.
As a small facility we are not able to offer all the technical services of a large medical center.
We pride ourselves in our personalized community approach to our care for you.
We are an Acute Care and a Skilled Nursing Facility. We also offer Respite services for short term care needs. Review our inpatient satisfaction scores at www.medicare.gov.
Schedule your colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures with us through Partners in Family Care. We offer morning procedures for your comfort and convenience.
We have partnered with Rehab Visions to provide you with a satisfactory therapy experience through physical, occupational and speech therapy services. Due to continued growth in this department, we are in the process of beginning an exciting expansion.
Regardless of your medical condition, our competent and experienced health care staff will be here for you. Our providers are on call to serve the community 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our CLIA Licensed Laboratory performs testing for our local long term care homes and clinics. We can run any outpatient testing for you ordered by your Physician with same day results.