Looking to change jobs or start a new career in Healthcare? Mercy Hospital hires focused, hardworking individuals of all skill levels.
Mercy Hospital offers the following benefits:
- 403(b) matching
- Bereavement leave
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Paid jury duty
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Apply now and find your spot on our team.
Mercy Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Nursing – NOW HIRING
RN Night Shift
Mercy Hospital is looking for RNs who want to join our growing team of nurses. We offer a special and unique experience for you as a nurse. Our vision is to be the “Best Small Hospital in Kansas.” Come work for a hospital that was named a “Top 100 Community Hospital” by Chartis Center for Community and Rural Health in 2023.
How we demonstrate this care for our Patients, for You, and for our community…
- Very Low nurse/patient ratio (often 1:3)
- Progressive small hospital with new patient care equipment
- Orientation tailored to experience
- $5 night shift differential, based on nursing experience.
- Supportive Physician Relationship
- Flexible Hours: 12-hour shifts (7pm to 7am) or 8 hour shifts.
We are looking for…
- Energized RN’s to staff our Medical floor and ER
- Develop your critical thinking skills in a diverse but low-stress work environment.
- ER experience desired, but not required
Come Experience the Mercy Hospital Difference!
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS and ACLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- Emergency Medicine
- Acute care
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
Supportive administration. Masks and screening in place for the safety of our patients, hospital staff and visitors.
Work Location: In person
Laboratory – NOW HIRING
MLT Generalist- ASCP Board-Cert. Laboratory Tech (Local Applicants)
- Performing chemistry, hematology, coagulation and urinalysis lab testing
- Blood bank
- Reference-lab blood draws (Long-term care and Rehab facilities)
- Ability to be in Moundridge, Kansas within 20 minutes to fulfill call duties, or willing to room overnight at the hospital (private quarters available).
The following education/experience is required:
- MLT associate degree (or higher)
- ASCP Board certification
- Laboratory experience is a plus, but we will train the right MLT graduate.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.40 per hour
- Acute care
- Medical laboratory
- Nursing home
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Rotating shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
We currently do not have any openings in Radiology. However, you can submit an employment application at anytime.
We currently do not have any openings in Dietary. However, you can submit an employment application anytime.
We currently do not have any openings in Maintenance. However, you can submit an employment application anytime.
Housekeeping – NOW HIRING
The Housekeeping Department at Mercy Hospital is the backbone of the hospital. Housekeeping plays an essential role maintaining a high level of cleanliness so the hospital environment is safe for patients, staff, and visitors.
Do you have a desire to help people, have empathy, detailed oriented, a willingness to work hard, and understand the importance of the role of a Housekeeper in saving lives at a hospital? Apply for our open Housekeeper position and come work for a hospital that was named a “Top 100 Community Hospital” by Chartis Center for Community and Rural Health in 2023.
See Job Description below:
- Cleans and disinfects sections of the hospital.
- No formal experience is required for this job, but must have demonstrated ability in accepting direction and working well with others.
- The Housekeeper cleans his/her assigned areas by washing furnishings, floors, and equipment with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
Using wipes, and vacuum cleaners to clean window sills, floors, and furniture;
emptying waste baskets, arranging furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion;
scouring and polishing sinks, tubs, mirrors
- Replenishing supplies of soap and paper towels and filling hand sanitizers as needed.
- Emptying sharps containers when needed.
- Reporting any mechanical failures of negative conditions as observed in assigned area.
- The employee will mostly be standing with stooping and bending as required per task.
- The noise level is moderate.
We currently do not have any openings in Office/Administration. However, you can submit an employment application anytime.