Mercy Hospital is committed to providing financial assistance to persons who have healthcare needs and are uninsured, underinsured, ineligible for a government program or otherwise unable to pay for medically necessary care based on their personal financial situation. Mercy Hospital strives to ensure that the financial capacity of people in need of health care services does not prevent them from seeking or receiving care.
- Financial Assistance Policy Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Attachment A: Financial Assistance Application
- Attachment B: Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Attachment C: Covered and Non-Covered Providers