Already have a Patient Portal Account?
Don’t have a Patient Portal Account?
If you have had an inpatient stay with us, we will automatically enroll you in the patient portal. However if you have not had an inpatient stay with us, but would like access to any other health information, please call (620) 345-6391 during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist you.
If you manage the health care of another person and are requesting access to their information, a legal document may be required to confirm that you are their authorized guardian.
How to Begin
You must have requested access to the patient portal to begin. Once you have done so, we will send you an invitation to join the portal.
When you receive the email invitation, complete the following steps:
- Click Accept Invitation to Mercy Hospital, Inc. link in the email.
- Begin creating your account.
- Enter the Date of birth of the person you are requesting the health records for.
- The answer to the security question you set earlier.
- Then click Next, Create your Account.
- Finish adding your account details.
- Confirm that the first and last name is correct.
- Set a new user name
- Enter a new password. You will need to enter the password again to confirm. Passwords must contain at least 8 characters and one of the following: uppercase letter (A-Z), lowercase letter (a-z), number (0-9), symbol.
- Your account should now be set up. You should be able to see you’re health records. Remember the user name and password you set, because you will need them every time you sign into Patient Portal.
You can rest assured that access to your health information is secure. The user name and password that you set up will provide access to both the Patient Portal and any of the mobile applications listed below.
Other ways to get your health records
We can mail, email, or fax written records to you. For images, such as x-rays, we can give you access through email or send them to you through the mail on a CD. If you are requesting us to send your health records to a third party, we will need a written consent.
Using mobile apps to view your information
While you can login and view your information using the browser on your mobile phone or tablet, here are some apps that make getting your information and deciphering it a lot easier.
- Apple Health – Available on any iPhone or Apple device.
- Coral Health – Available on any Android or Apple device.
- HealtheLife App By the Cerner Corporation – Available on Apple and Android devices. Once downloaded, tap Sign into your account, then enter in the user name and password you set when you first set up your Patient Portal. You should now be signed into your account and have access to your health information.
If you did not receive the email or have misplaced or deleted it, please contact us.
If you have forgotten your password, go to the Patient Portal and click ‘Forgot Password?’. You will be emailed instructions on how to reset it.
If you have forgotten your user name or email, please contact us.
We know and understand that signing in to your account and viewing you information can sometimes be problematic. We want the process to be a easy as possible, so if you are having problems please contact us and ask for help with the Patient Portal.
To contact Cerner’s technical support team, call (877) 621-8014.